June 3rd – 4th 2014, Bali, Indonesia
The Ceva Hatchery Innovation Summit Asia was held on the 3rd and 4th June in Bali. The aim of this Innovation Summit was to introduce you to new perspectives, innovative ideas, and up-to-date technical information that will impact the poultry production tomorrow.
The poultry industry is a world of opportunities thanks to a growing demand, but sustainable growth means also new challenges. The capacity to anticipate change and to adapt quickly to a moving environment will be critical.
Ceva wants to help you to be aware, and to understand the new trends that are now taking place in the industry, with a specific focus on the hatchery: indeed the very strategic place where everything starts – the life of the birds, as well as the profits of your operations. Genetics, Incubation, Vaccination, but also Hatchery Organization and Automation or even Marketing are some of the topics addressed by our renowned poultry specialists.
Tuesday, June 3rd 2014
- Macroscopic trends impacting poultry industry’s future, Francois Bost, Ceva Animal Health-APAC.
- Hatchery incubation innovation, Rudy Verhelst, Petersime
- Building a poultry brand to increase your products’ value, Kevin Wilson, Esrock Partners
- Innovation in vaccination practices: heading to better process control and performances, Sylvain Comte, Ceva Animal Health-France
- Controlling diseases by innovative vaccine research, Yannick Gardin, Ceva Animal Health-France
- Hatchery automation innovation, Ephrem Adjanohoun, ECAT